April 14-16, 2023
A full night of scouting for Pack 1 and Troop 1! A Troop 1 “Culinary Team” special dinner will be served.
The cost is $10 per person.
Dinner is at 6:00 p.m. and a Court of Honor will follow. The Crossover Ceremony will begin at dusk.
Please make every attempt to be a part of this important event for our Scouts. Crossover is for the entire family and we hope to have a great turnout. Older scouts are encouraged to camp to show our new guys the ropes. Cubs and Webelos with parent or guardian are invited to camp also. Traditionally our new first year dads will be cooking breakfast Saturday morning for all overnight campers.
Directions to Johnson Lake Pavilion from Spartanburg
199 White Oak Rd., Inman, SC 29349
- Take I-26W to Exit 10 (Hwy 292) and take a right off ramp
- Turn left on Miller Farm Rd. in front of the Hot Spot
- Go 7/10th mile to Edwards Rd. and turn Right
- Go another 7/10th mile to White Oak Rd. and turn left
- White Oak Rd. goes into the gate to the Barbecue shed